Workshop Frequently Asked Questions:
We encourage you to make the workshops into a joyous event, because you are making the most important decision of your lives! Typically our small workshops last 2 – 3 hours depending on the number of participants. We encourage you to begin inviting your participants as soon as possible so they can block off their calendars. Below are a few of our frequently asked questions:
- Who can I invite? You can invite whomever you want to your workshop. This is your party, we are just facilitators of the event. We do encourage you to think about the group because you will be defining your happiness path and you want to ensure you aren’t inadvertently inviting “happiness blockers” to your event.
- Do you pick the location? No, unless we are hosting an open workshop the host is responsible for providing the location/space for their event. This can be held in your home, local library, office, hotel or other location that can accommodate your group.
- Are there any space requirements? We just encourage you to have a table for your participants to write on and a decent amount of space is recommended so you aren’t uncomfortable. You should also ensure the space isn’t too hot or too cold (i.e., hotel spaces tend to be on the cold side).
- What should we wear? Be comfortable, you could even turn it into a Pajama party workshop if you want. Clothing however is not optional lol.
- Is the price negotiable? Unfortunately for small groups it is not, this is why we encourage you to invite participants and get their financial commitment early. We have had individuals purchase the event and invite friends as a gift and we have also had individuals who chose to split the cost of the event evenly among the participants.
- Can we pay the night of the event? Unfortunately no, we must receive payment at least 24 hours in advance of the event to ensure we have the necessary items for your workshop.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.